Inspire

Inspire

Saturday, February 25, 2012

blank canvas

We have a gift.  It is truly the greatest gift of mankind.  We have the gift of creativity.  This is our saviour, our opportunity.  I was priveleged enough to visit our local museum of art the other day.  A fine Sunday, filled with artistic hues and the opportune moment to view the world from another persons eye.  How lucky we are, to have the ability to express ourselves and present to eager eyes, waiting to be inspired.  The exhibit was....at best, not my cup of tea.  It didn't move me, nor did it really generate a fire inside my creative mind.  What did it do, you ask?  It reassured my belief that we all, we ALL, have this wonderful opportunity to present the world as we see it.  We have an undying human abilty to express ourselves to our core, with wild abandon, to run free, fires blazing from our passionate and eager bellies.  This my friends, to me, is the joy of artistic expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment