Inspire

Inspire

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rambling.

  At first, to me, blogging feels like your talking to someone in a coma.  Just laying there, eyes closed, and you are asking yourself...are they listening or am I really just talking to myself?  Are they comforted or am I just comforting myself?  Now, these feelings might also be validated by the fact that I have only ONE follower and no, it's not my mom or dad (nice try, i'm not a complete blogging disappointment that only my family would take an interest in my new project alright?)....ok fine, it's my sister.
So, with all that rambling being said, dear followers...er follower.... who is or is not reading.....you will find one of my favorite inspirations in personal style below. 

Cat Power. Cat Power. Cat Power.  I love her.  I love that she is a jeans and t-shirts girl with an edge.  She makes simple style so powerful and present.  Her jewelry is flawless.  And that voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment