Inspire

Inspire

Monday, February 7, 2011

Thoughts and Atticus Finch.

Since beginning my new blogging adventure a few weeks ago I have now become extremely curious and conscious of other people's blogs.  I find it fascinating that my initial idea to blog was to curb my hours of monotonous facebook stalking day after day.  I felt a blog would be more creatively conducive for me, for my sanity and let's be honest, my soul.  But now, my dear followers, I must confess a new obsession.... blog stalking.  I know, I know, I thought I had finally started to dig myself out of the black hole that is facebook, sucking us farther and farther in with each friend request or new picture post, but oh no, the black hole blogging has now begun. 
I will say though, my stalking has become a bit more productive since it is truly a search for inspiration as opposed to reading posts about people's mood, their dog, their errands, their dinner and the ever so popular my baby did this today......SO with that being said, with my new blog stalking hobby, I have truly become inspired.  So thank you dear blogging friends. My research has now allowed me to revisit a world of possibility that might not have been so colorful before.  I am finding how much I do enjoy feeling inspired and how lucky I am to live on a planet with so many people who see art, creativity and well...life in so many fabulously different ways. I love that I am reminded of that now.
I am also realizing how important it is for me to start discovering my creative self again.  In my discovering I am hopeful that I can learn to paint a story, photograph a feeling, write a picture, sculpt an idea or give life to a room.  Thanks for reading.

Like an old brown comfy leather chair..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment